Wednesday, January 9, 2008

The Paulites

Talk about a strange phenomina, the Ron Paul supporters on the web are active, aggressive and annoying. They seem to troll the web, looking for conversations about other candidates. They then crash the conversation with a massive cut and paste of Paul positions or links to articles about Paul or links to negative press about other candidates. Of course, this is not their own research, so often the links they cut and paste are links to nowhere. That doesn't deter them.

I came under attack over at Digg for questioning one of their sources. See, I knew I would get into trouble on the theological scene sooner or later. I was expecting anti-Christian bias, but what I got was slammed for setting the record straight vis a vis the notion that the founding fathers were all Christians ... *sigh*

No comments: